Saturday, November 8, 2008

The weekend is HERE!

Of course the little guy had me up bright and early this morning even though we could have slept in for just a bit. But that's okay... he woke me with a great bit bear hug while saying "hiiiiii mommyyyyyyy" in the sweetest little voice ever!

Zach has a "Rain Gutter Regatta" with Cub Scouts today. And Miss A has "Clean-Up Day" with her Daisy troop this afternoon. So we will be doing a lot of running around but at least Joe will take over @ The Regatta around noon when he can sneak away from the j-o-b!

Logan is going to have a "Grandma SweetPea" afternoon since it is wet and cold. I still worry about his ears when the weather is like it is today. So he'll be staying in with G-ma and I am sure they will have a great time together.

I am not sure what we will get into later this evening. Doesn't really matter as long as everyone is here and healthy!

I'll try and snap a few pics of the kids today so check back later for an update!

No comments: