Wow! It's white outside. That also means it must be cold!!! The kids are loving it, me not so much! ;)
We kept busy all week last week and will again this week. We have dance, gymnastics, guitar lessons, cub scouts, girl scouts, playdates and I have a mno! Lots to do and so little time. That is the story of our lives, usually.
Joe got the Christmas lights hung outside this weekend. The kids can not wait to turn them on...lol. Logan keeps saying "C'mon Lights!" LOL! I think he is going to be super excited this year and I can not wait to see how he does with all of the decorations. I bet he will be super excited!!
Well I suppose I better get some lunch started for the little guy.
Hope you are all well and staying warm!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment