So...we made it through yet another week. These weeks seem to be flying by. Where is the time going? It sure was a wake up call for me on Saturday as I flipped the calendar to November. NOVEMBER--holy moly! I can't believe it! Only 51 more days until Christmas--YIKES! Have I mentioned that I have not bought one.single.thing? Well, I did buy a couple video games for the kids but that is it! OMGoodness! I am usually about done shopping by now....ahhhh! The problem is---I have no idea what to get! The kids don't even know what to tell me that they want. Sad--isn't it?
The stores sure aren't wasting any time at getting ready for Christmas! The little guy and I were @ Target this morning and they have their trees set up, lights hung and ornaments displayed. It's crazy! I am NOT ready for Christmas...not.at.all! Guess I better get ready, huh?
This weekend was very layed back and fun! The big kids had a Birthday sleep-over @ the neighbors house on Saturday night. Joe, Logan and I headed down to Cranberry to do a little shopping and dinner @ The Olive Garden! It was fun and Logan loved having Mommy & Daddy all to himself. We got up and went out to breakfast before picking Z & A up from their slumber party. I did a little grocery shopping on Sunday, Joe got the last of the drywall hung in the basement and we spent the rest of the day enjoying family time! Loved it!
This week is another busy one. Aubrie has dance and gymnastics tonight. Zach has guitar lessons tomorrow and cub scouts on Wednesday. Logan and I have bible study tomorrow morning and errands to run afterwards.
Well...the washer is beeping at me so I guess I better go & switch loads. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment