Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is the start of the kids Thanksgiving vacation. Today is also Joe's last day of work and I am sooo looking forward to having everyone home as a family for the long weekend.

Tonight the kids have their first ice skating lessons @ The Ice Connection. Then we will grab dinner and drive through the Celebration of Lights @ The Hartwood Mansion on our way home.




We'll be watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the morning while getting ready for our family to arrive for dinner. We host Thanksgiving here @ our house each year so it is nice to not have to be anywhere. They'll be lots of eating and lots of game playing, I am sure!

And one of my most favorite days of the year (drum roll, please...) BLACK FRIDAY! Yes, I will be one of the crazy's up before the crack of dawn shopping! It puts me in the Holiday spirit and it's a tradition that we must be each and every year! We'll be home in time to watch the Christmas parade here @ 11am and then a quick lunch and back out to do some more shopping!

The rest of the weekend will be full of families, games and lots of laughs. I.can't.wait!

Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll!

No comments: