Logan and I got rear-ended today. We are both okay and the van is *mostly* okay. I just got back from the auto body shop and he said the bumper is "creased." Whatever that means. Thankfully the kid that hit us has insurance.
The accident happened about 1/4 mile from Logan's pediatrician so we went straight there to get him checked out and she said he looks good. Just to watch him for 48 hours.
Needless to say, I am still a little shaken. All I could think of was my baby boy in the back seat. The kid that hit us kept saying..."Are you sure you are ok?" I must have looked a little frazzled!
Well Logan is calling me for another package of fruit snacks and I am so thankful that he is okay that I am going to get him another one! He deserves it! Sweet little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my, thank God you are both okay. He was watching out for you!!!
Oh my!!! thank God neither of you were hurt!!!
Post a Comment