Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday....

Well...It's another Tuesday!

It started off early with the little guy in our bed, again! Why he is starting this, 'waking up in the middle of the night and crying until Mommy and Daddy give in and let him come to bed with them,' is a mystery to me. He is not an easy baby to sleep with either. He has to sleep on.top.of.me.the.e-n-t-i-r-e.night! If I move over, he moves over, If I try and roll over, he grabs my arm so that I can't...lol. I love cuddling my boy, but it sure would be nice if he chose Daddy's side of the bed every once in a while.

Anyway... we were off to church @ 8:45am to babysit for the Women's Bible Study group. There was only one other little girl in the nursery today so it was quite fun! Then back home in hopes of getting Logan to nap for at least an hour, but no luck so far. He fell asleep on the way home (only for 5 minutes or so!) but that did him in. I am hoping he'll lay back down in an hour or so. We'll see....

Zach has guitar lessons tonight and then our evenings are free for the rest of the week. It just so happens that we do not have cub scouts or daisy's this week so I am looking forward to not having to be somewhere for the next few nights.

I am sure I won't see my husband again tonight. He has been hanging drywall in the basement for the past 2 weeks. In fact, I am not even sure if I have a husband anymore...lol. I haven't seen him in a while. Well...I guess I do since I hear him down there but that's about it. He hasn't been coming up until I am already in bed and then he is gone when I get up in the AM. Oh well. He is trying to get the basement finished so once that is done, it will be well worth it. At least I hope so.

I better go since the little guy is pulling on my leg with a tractor in his hand. I'm off to "play tractors", again! :)

Have a great day, ya'll!

No comments: