For this weather, that is!?! Can you believe it? I think fall is officially here! Brrrrr! I do love "sweater" weather although I could do without all of the rain. That makes me want to stay inside in my pj's and not do a thing! Hey, atleast our grass is growin a little. lol.
So now we're just counting down the days to our longggg weekend! We have a party to attend for a good friends moms 50th bday on Saturday. And on Sunday we are leaving for Splash Lagoon! The big kids are super excited (Joe included!) and I am looking forward to the time away! :) I keep telling Logan he is going to spend the night with Gram, Pap & Cooper (their golden retriever!) and he gets giggly each and everytime I mention it. Think he is excited about his mini vacation as well? I think so!
Well it's about that time to get the big kids off the bus. Have a great night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment