Thanks.goodness.it's.FRIDAY!
Who else is looking forward to the weekend?
Me!! Me!! *raising my hand VERY high!*
I am literally counting down the minutes until my husband gets home from work. Only 44 more to go! Yea! It has been a very busy week and I feel as though we haven't been a "family" in ages!
Tonight I am meeting a friend at a consignment sale. Not looking for anything in particular, just thought it would be a nice "escape!" Tomorrow Joe & Zach have a car wash to attend for cub scouts and Sunday is "all about the family" day. We will be @ church in the AM and hopefully at home spending quality time in the afternoon. I.can.not.wait!
So tell me...what is your favorite part about Fridays? For me it is..F-A-M-I-L-Y T-I-M-E!!!
Ohh...now we only have 43 minutes til he gets home..... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment