Oh what a beautiful & perfect Summer day today is! It is 74 degrees with an wonderful breeze! You know, the type of breeze where you can actually "smell" the scent of summer! Beautiful!
We woke up bright and early. Had a great breakfast (that Joe cooked, even!) and headed off to church. We got home, Mama went shopping for a few things and the "boys" watched the Steeler game. We grilled burgers and hot dogs, had sweet corn & watermelon and enjoyed a nice dinner out on the deck. This is one thing that I wish we did more of--eating on the deck! That's my goal....more dinners outside. The kids love it and I love it too!
The kids are out back swinging and playing on their playset while enjoying an icecream cone. I am heading back out now..... the dishes can wait! My family and this beautiful summer day can not.
Boy, I sure am going to miss these days when the snow is falling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment