
Fall is my favorite season of the year. I love the crisp cool air, the falling leaves, the beautiful fall flowers. I love "sweater weather" and I love having my windows open. I love jumping into bed on a cool fall evening and snuggling up under my blankets while feeling that chill in the air. I feel as though the air is cleaner, healthier and the summer-time germs are beginning to fade away.
Our kids love fall weather too! Probably because I am not much into the heat. If it is 90 and humid outside, we stay inside. I just don't like being "hot!" So when fall arrives, I love taking them outside to play. We love going to the park, raking leaves, and then jumping in them, of course! I love fall decorations, Halloween, Thanksgiving. We just love all of it!
The only downside about fall is that winter is just around the corner. I love watching the first snowfall and I love snow (lots of snow!) for Christmas, but after that, I am ready for the snow to end. Unfortunately here in PA, we get most of our snow after the Holidays!
I hope you all get a chance to enjoy this beautiful season as much as my family does.
Happy Fall -- ya'll!





No comments:
Post a Comment