So we have a playdate scheduled this afternoon with about 10 of our Mommy friends and their little ones. It's not just an ordinary playdate....it is a "pudding painting" playdate! I know that you all probably think...Wow! Logan would love that! Yes, I am sure he would....but Mommy would not! I am not one for letting my kids get messy. I admit...I am a little OCD when it comes to that department! I feel bad...but I just can't help it!
So now I can not decide whether we should go or not. We really do need to get out of the house and I would love some adult conversation but I just can't decide whether I am up to this or not. We'll see. If we go, I will update with pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
i saw that episode of john & kate plus 8. dude. not in a MILLION years! LOL!
Post a Comment