I have had lots of calls/emails asking how Miss A did on her first day of Kindergarten so I thought I would post an update here.
She did AWESOME! She LOVES school and was talking about all of her little friends already. She got right on the bus and never looked back in the morning. Of course, she has her big brother there for support so that was nice! She wore her little "turtle" name tag and found her teacher who also had a "turtle" name tag on when she arrived at school. She had her very first homework assignment (name writing!) to do last night which she was so excited about and couldn't wait to get done!
Zach did great as well. He says that 2nd grade is wayyyy cooler than 1st grade...lol! His "girl" friend from the bus is in his class this year so he was super excited about that!
All in all, it was a great day! I held up okay after the initial "Oh my goodness, it's now just me and Logan" moment right after they left. The day flew by and Logan and I had lots of fun!!
Thanks for thinking of us as we made this huge transition. I will keep you all posted on their progress as the year goes by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment