Whew! What a relief! I got a big chunk of our school shopping over with this past week. Last weekend, my mother-in-law and I went to the outlets and got each of the kids a few outfits there. Then today I went to Target and Clearview and got A LOT of stuff between those two places. It feels good to get a jump start on things. School will be here before we know it!
I am planning on spending the remainder of summer vacation with the kids. Going to parks, having sleep overs and pretty much whatever they want to do. Pretty soon it will be back to early mornings, homework and early bedtimes so we are going to enjoy every last minute of freedom we can!
Here's to a fun and exciting couple of weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I am right there with you! We need to get our shopping done, too!
Post a Comment