Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daddy's Little Girl!

Well the time has come. Daddy's "little" girl is almost a "big" girl. Tomorrow she will be 5 years old and will starting her first day of Kindergarten! And Daddy is having a very hard time. A harder time than me, actually! Of course I want her to stay my little girl who loves baby dolls and says "I love you, Mommy" in her perfect, sweet, little voice every morning when she wakes up. But I am excited for her to start K b/c she is so excited about it!

Joe called me this morning and said how she was looking so grown up last night @ dance class. He also said..."I sure hope we can have another little girl someday." It's not a big secret that we have been trying for baby #4 for a couple of months. Unfortunately it has not happened yet but we hope it does in the very near future. And I am certain that Joe would be more than happy with another little boy to rumble and tumble with but I think he is starting to realize just how grown up Aubrie is getting.

It is going to be very hard for Daddy to let his little girl walk into K tomorrow morning and obviously I am not going to be a very good support system for him since I will be a wreck as well. Please pray that we can hold it together until the kids at least get out of our site. I can not believe that I have 2, yes T-W-O, school aged children now. Where did my babies go???

As Aubrie would say..."Daddy, I will always be your little Princess!"

No comments: