Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Check up!

The boys had their physicals this afternoon. (Zach- 7 year & Logan- 18 mth.) Everyone is HEALTHY...Yea!!

I can't remember their exact stats and we left their books at the office. I do however remember that Zach was in the 90th% for both height & weight and Logan was in the 75th% for height and 50th% for weight! So they are both big, growing boys!!

Logan did get referred to Children's North to have his tongue looked at. The pediatrician believes he is tongue tied, which does not surprise me since his Daddy is! And half of the Toner Family is as well. She does not know if they will think it is bad enough to have to "snip" it or not, but she wanted the surgeon to take a look for a second opinion. I will keep you all posted after our visit next Wednesday.

I am so happy & thankful that they both had an A+ visit today!! How lucky am I to have 2 handsome, healthy & happy boys!! (Whom just love their mommy pieces, I might add!)

No comments: