Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Wow...what a week we have had. So glad it is over.

We have a busy weekend planned.

Today we have the Mom's Group picnic. Should be a good time as long as everything stays drama free. I have the van packed with all the goodies and the watermelon is sliced!

Tomorrow is the last day our local pool is open so as long as it is not raining, we will be heading there for the afternoon after church. Hard to believe summer is just about over, isn't it?

So to sum it all up... We will be OUTSIDE enjoying the SUNSHINE for one last weekend before Back-to-School! I can not believe that the big kids only have 4 more days of vacation. What will I do with the quiet days, and lonely afternoons as Logan is napping. I will need to find a new hobby, I think. Or maybe not. ;)

Well that's all for now, folks. Chat to ya'll later!

No comments: