Friday, July 18, 2008

What a great day!

Oh what a great morning we have had in our house!

I was woken up at 6:30am by Zach putting his little arm around me and asking to cuddle. Zach was always my little cuddler, but as he gets older, of course it gets less often. So I definitely embrace his cuddles when he is willing!

Next up was Logan at 7:15am. I only hear him for a brief second before Zach hopped out of bed to go and get him. What a great big brother he is! So Logan joins us in bed and of course, just like any other toddler, jumps up and down, crawls over our heads & pulls our hair all while giggling in the cutest, sweetest voice imaginable! I could have laid there and listened to him all morning. (but he was hungry...lol)

Aubrie was my little sleeper this morning. She did not wake up until about 8:30am. She came down as I was feeding the baby his breakfast and crawls up into my lap and starts twirling my hair. She used to do this while going to sleep as a baby but it has slowly been fading away. What a beautiful little girl she is!

Being a stay-at-home Mommy, sometimes I forget just how lucky I am and how wonderful my kids really are. They get to fighting and whining and I feel ready to give up. But then we have mornings like this when we all get a chance to recharge and feel pretty good! I am blessed to have 3 beautiful, well behaved, & healthy children. (I hope next year at this time, I can say 4, but we'll see!)

What an awesome morning we have had! And still are, for the most part. The kids are a little livelier now and are arguing about silly little things but they are still in pretty good spirits!

I think we may head out for lunch today in hopes of continuing our wonderful day!

No comments: