Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tornado Warnings!!

They freak me right out. Yes, I am scared to death of tornado warnings. Joe makes fun of my quite often but...what can I say??

We had tornado/severe thunderstorm warnings last night. I look outside and the sky coming towards us is b.l.a.c.k. The news crew says a funnel cloud may have been spotted near Portersville which is about 15 miles west of us. So, I freak out! I go upstairs and wake the kids, make them come down to the storage room in the basement and we turn on the TV down there and watch the weather channel until the storm passes. Thankfully, the storm went right around us and we never even got a drop of rain!

Here is a picture of the big kids waiting for the warnings to end!



The baby was still sleeping on Daddy's lap so that's why he is not in the pic! :) And Joe told me I was NOT allowed to post a pic of him in his pj's. lol.

No comments: