Sunday, July 13, 2008

Let's talk...BB 10!

Well...what an interesting night. I liked how they chose HOH before entering the house. I was happy with who was chosen as well. Here are my thoughts....

Jerry- Love him! Very happy to see he was chosen as HOH and I think he did a great job with the nominations.

Renny- Can't stand her. But people like her always seem to make it far in the game. I am glad she is nominated but I am not getting my hopes up on her leaving. We'll see...

Memphis- Just not sure about him. He seems as though he is a little hung on himself and that is very unattractive to me....

April- Seems like a sweetheart and I like her alot!

Libra- WOW! 5 month old twins at home. God Bless her husband!

As far as the other 8 members...no one really left a first impression on me so I guess I need to get to know them better.

My vote is for Renny to leave the house. What's your?

So share you thoughts....who did you like? Dislike? What was your first impression?

Now the countdown begins for Tuesday @ 9pm EST!

1 comment:

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

Welcome to blogger land!!!!
As for the nominations....i wish they could both go!!! Wouldn't that be a great twist to "expect the unexpected!"????? i can't stand her at all and he is totally in love with his muscles!
btw....i put my little one to bed at 7:15 so i wouldn't miss a minute! lol! who was laughing at 3:00am when she was awake and ready to roll......maybe next episode...she can watch with us! LOL!!!