Thursday, July 31, 2008

For the love of bananas!!

Logan has a l.o.v.e for bananas and always has. We can't go into the grocery store without buying "nana's" and we can never make it to the car without eating one. It's all we can do to make it to the checkout line to pay for them first.

The first thing he asks for when he wakes up is a "nana" and the last thing he wants before bed is a "nana." I hear the word "nana" at least 25 times a day...lol. He truly is a monkey-man at heart!
So...we discovered a new movie yesterday. It's called "The Wiggles Wiggly Play Time!" And guess what?? They do magic tricks with BANANAS! Oh my...Logan was obsessed with this part of the show and just couldn't believe his eyes!! Now, that's what we get to watch morning, noon and night! Now I just need to make an edited version of the movie with the banana magic tricks playing over and over and over.....

Here is a cute pic I captured of him and Miles watching The Wiggles perform their "banana" magic tricks!




No comments: